$3.99 - $18.99
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
$4.99 - $24.00
Keep your Reverb dropper post performing at its best with RockShox's Reverb Hydraulic Fluid. It's optimized for the remotes of the Reverb as well as the Monarch XX rear shock.
$4.99 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
$5.49 - $9.99
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
$5.49 - $9.99
- Ultra durable, long distance chain lubricant - Excel in long distance wet or muddy conditions - It penetrates deep into the chain links core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection - Extreme pressure additives coat every part of the link to provide silky smooth gear change and ultra efficient drivetrain
- Makes braking and shifting super smooth by reducing the drag in cable housings - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
- Long lasting teflon paraffin wax and oil penetrant set up dry - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
- Ceramic formula with eBike specific additive to withstand higher torque loads - Contains Boron Nitride and Ceramic compounds for durability and ultra-low friction - Non-dust attractant: excels in dry and dusty conditions - Biodegradable: 90% organic - UV tracer dye to aid in accurate application
- Ceramic formula with eBike specific additive to withstand higher torque loads - Contains Boron Nitride and Ceramic compounds for durability and ultra-low friction - Waterproof - excels in wet conditions - Biodegradable: 90% organic - UV tracer dye to aid in accurate application
Park's PolyLube is specifically formulated to protect bearing components. Its Polyurea grease has extremely high shear strength to protect bottom brackets, headsets, pedals and hubs. Use it on threads, seatposts, stems and cables, too. It's also safe for fork seals, and repels water.
SRAM's Ceramic Bearing Grease is perfect for maintaining your SRAM components that feature ceramic bearings. This high-tech lubricant minimizes friction to maximize your performance and it keeps your SRAM components going strong year after year. Plus, the 10ml syringe container makes it easy to grease your parts, too.
- Premium white grease - Great for bearings and overhauls
$7.99 - $34.95
Finish Line's Fiber Grip Assembly Gel is specially designed to create friction and reduce slippage between clamped carbon fiber surfaces. It eliminates the need to over tighten clamps to achieve secure connections. Plus, it's been tested and approved by leading carbon fiber component manufacturers.
WD-40's Multi-Use Product has long been the go-to lube and cleaner for mechanics and it's a must for every bicycle toolbox, too. It's perfect for lubricating squeaky shifters, cables, derailleurs and pivot points. It frees rusted and corroded metal-to-metal parts, like seatposts, bottom brackets and bolts. It sheds mud from pedals and cleats. It removes adhesive residue and sticky substances. And it even prevents rust on steel frames and parts. In short, WD-40 is a great lube/cleaner that does it all!
Park's Anti-Seize Compound reduces friction in threaded and press fit connections for easy assembly and disassembly. It's ideal for bottom brackets, pedal threads, headset cups, seatposts, quill stems and much more. This compound also seals and protects parts from corrosion and rust under the most extreme conditions.
Keep your chain running smoothly with Park's Synthetic-Blend Chain Lube. It uses PTFE and a proprietary blend of oils to penetrate, reduce friction, prolong chain life, displace moisture and protect chains from rust and corrosion. Plus, it works great on cables, spokes, and derailleur and brake pivots, too.
Finish Line's DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid is a high-quality fluid for maximum life and braking power. It exceeds the most stringent 5.1 specs and is compatible/mixable with all DOT 3, 4 or 5.1 spec'd systems. It also features a super-low viscosity to yield superior lever response and pad retraction. Plus, it won't foam up even on long, challenging downhills.
WD-40's Wet Lube is the perfect bicycle lubricant for riding in wet and muddy conditions. Their exclusive formula has been tested and proven by mechanics and cyclists and is amped up for premium lubrication. Wet Lube improves shifting and extends the life of your chain and drivetrain components by repelling moisture and gunk.
$9.79 - $14.99
Clean Streak, Shop Size, 23oz Aerosol - Evaporates fast and leaves no residue - A "no-scrub" cleaner that cleans to the base and prepares surfaces for application of high performance lubricants - No water rinsing is required - Clean Streak's No-Rinse, No-Residue formula is perfect for use on disc brake rotors
- 3-In-1 Bio-degreaser, hand cleaner, and stain remover - 100% Natural, no citrus, palmas or petroleum
$9.99 - $14.99
- Creates a dry ceramic coating for increased durability and performance in dry condition - Excels in dry and dusty conditions - Biodegradable - Integral UV tracer dye and UV torch to aid accurate application and ensure total protection
$9.99 - $14.99
- Creates a ceramic coating for incredible durability and long distance performance - Provides ultra low friction for ultimate drivetrain efficiency - Waterproof qualities excelling in wet conditions - 95% biodegradable
$9.99 - $13.99
- Frees seized parts - Disperses moisture to prevent rust and corrosion - Provides light lubrication for moving parts - Reduces metal to metal contact - Prevents dirt adhesion - Cuts down on friction to improve component efficiency
- Developed to perform in the coldest of environment - Tested to -50C, 5X lower than what would freeze a regular lubricant
A premium, all-purpose, NLGI #1.5, extreme pressure, synthetic lithium bicycle grease that meets tough GC-LB bearing performance requirements. This rating means Syn Grease Plus will provide the absolute highest performance and protection for your most critical bearing applications. Syn Grease Plus is also fantastic for assembly tasks, threads, and component interfaces, formulated to have an excellent dropping point, superior water resistance, and outstanding structural stability over an extremely wide range of temperatures. Syn Grease Plus is the grease of choice for those that demand the best. - Premium, all-purpose, NLGI #2, GC-LB rated, extreme pressure, synthetic, lithium bicycle grease - Formulated for excellent oxidative stability, superior corrosion protection, and extreme pressure/anti-wear protection - Provides the absolute highest performance and protection for your most critical bearing applications
$10.00 - $40.00
SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Keep your parts working smoothly!
- All purpose waterproof synthetic grease with teflon - Clear formulation for quick/Easy contamination identification - Fits dualco-Style grease gun heads
$11.00 - $64.00
The original bike polish, Bike Lust's proprietary silicone-based formula includes a biodegradable cleaning agent. Bike Lust goes on wet, quickly cleaning light dirt and grime as it polishes, and then dries to a beautiful protective coating. Works on any surface or material in one simple step, making your bike look like new and future cleaning easier! It's also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. - Makes your bike shine like new and keeps it that way - Biodegradable formula cleans, polishes, and protects in one step - Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads
Tri-Flow Citrus Cleaner/Degreaser provides a powerful foaming action that cuts through and cleans the toughest grease, dirt and oil. - Easy to use trigger allows user to lay down a layer of foam that will cling and penetrate into the part to provide superior cleaning performance - Quick evaporation technology leaves no residue and needs no rinsing - Biodegradable formula
- Highly effective foam cleaner which is ideal for helmet liners, pads, gloves, shoes, body armors or any soft material which comes into contact with the rider - Instant foaming action, which gently agitates dirt and grime away from the surface leaving a fresh citric burst fragrance
Page 1 of 3 Next page