Colorado Multisport & Matt Hanson Racing St. George Triathlon Camp
March 3rd - 8th, Colorado Multisport has teamed up with Matt Hanson Racing to offer a 70.3 to IM focused training camp in St. George UT this spring. The camp will be bike-heavy with some focused runs and swims to supplement all levels of athletes. Even if you are not a triathlete, but want to get some early season base miles, you are welcome to skip the accessory workouts and join the talks that you are interested in. We cater to all levels of athletes and will break workouts up into multiple groups to suit each level.
$995 early bird pricing until Sunday Dec 19th
$1095 if you sign up by Jan 31st
$1295 if you sign up by Feb 28th
50% deposit at signup. The remaining balance will be due February 1st or all at once if after February 1st. See bottom for our cancellation policy.
What's Included with the Camp?
Daily Guided Workouts
Under the tutelage of the Matt Hanson Racing coaches and Colorado Multisport staff, we will be with you every step and pedal stroke to guide your camp experience along the way.
Expect multiple ride groups for different abilities, runs and swims catered to your racing and training goals, and hands-on guidance from our expert coaching staff. The majority of our rides and runs will take place on the St. George race course and offers a unique opportunity for reconnaissance training.
Coached Swim Workouts
You'll have access to the Dixie State Human Performance Center in their Olympic-sized pool. We will have reserved lanes at specified times with coached workouts from the Matt Hanson Racing coaches. If you don't plan on having a car during your stay, we will have shuttles to take campers to and from the pool from the resort.
Most meals during your time at the camp are included in the price of the camp. There will be a range of catered options to suit any dietary needs from our on-resort restaurant, The Grille. We will cover 4 dinners, 3 breakfasts, and 2 lunches.
For all other meals, larger rooms at the resort have a kitchen, you may seek options off-resort, or visit the on-resort restaurant.
Other Included Amenities
Informative Talks by Matt Hanson and Colorado Multisport Staff
Included in the camp are daily discussions led by Matt Hanson coaches and the Colorado Multisport staff on a range of topics from race strategy, nutrition, bike fitting, equipment selection, swim and run technique, and much more.
- Hydration and nutrition products from First Endurance
- Basic bike services before rides
- Recovery boots and massage guns from Normatec and HyperIce
- Transportation to and from the swimming pool and other workout venues from the resort
What's Not Included With the Camp?
NOT included in the price of the camp are accommodations. We will be basing the majority of our rides, runs, talks, and meals out of the Sand Hollow Resort just outside of St. George near the swim venue and T1. We HIGHLY recommend booking your stay at the resort to make logistics, meals, talks, and overall comradery easy and fun. There are options for single occupancy rooms, up to 4-bedroom condos if you have friends or training partners you'd like to stay with and save on cost. If you are interested in sharing a room with another camper, let us know and we can assist you in finding a roommate.
1 room with 1 King bed or 2 Queen beds at $149 + tax and resort fees
2 bedrooms (with private rooms, shared living space) at $249 + tax and resort fees
3 bedrooms (with private rooms, shared living space) at $329 + tax and resort fees
4 bedroom (with private rooms, shared living space) at $409 + tax and resort fees
Call (435) 656-4653 and mention you are with our camp to book your stay.
Travel to and from St. George is not included. Driving may be an option for some, but if you chose to fly there are several options to get you to the resort.
- If you fly into St. George, we will offer shuttle pickups for you and your bike for an additional $30 each way. We will send more info on signing up for this after you register.
- If you fly into Las Vegas, there are shuttle services that travel from the Vegas Airport to St. George. The travel time is about two hours. View rates and times here.
Bike Transport, Assembly, Rental
Traveling with your bike is sometimes complicated. Let us make some of those headaches easier with a few options:
- If you live in Boulder or the surrounding areas and you chose to fly, we can drive your bike to St. George for an extra $50 each way
- If you fly with your bike, for $75 each way we can reassemble or break down your bike back into it's box for transit on a plane.
- Don't want to worry about flying with your bike? We have road bike rentals that we can drive from our rental fleet to St. George. Explore our rental options here (new rental options coming soon).
- You can also ship your bike directly to the resort. We can also assemble your bike if needed for $75 each direction.
We will send more information on how to sign up and register for these add-on options after you register for camp.
Want to make the most out of your camp experience? Colorado Multisport's Performance Director, Ryan Ignatz is available for bike fitting and sweat testing.
Bike fitting: $150/hr - Learn more
Sweat Test: $125 per person - Learn more
Information on how to sign up for these services after you register for camp.
Additional Amenities Not Included
- Personal snacks between meals and on the bike
- Some meals (1 dinner, 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches) though some activities may happen during standard meal times
- USAT annual or 1-day license (either is required for camp attendance)