Find Your Saddle Bliss
Helping you find the saddle that works for you is something we pride ourselves on here at Colorado Multisport. We know that it may take several tries and maybe even a bike fit to find the option that works best for you. To help make the process easier and more affordable, we give you the opportunity to demo as many top rated saddles as you would like.
Saddle Demo Program Details
- We collect a $40 deposit that is later applied toward the purchase of a saddle here at CMS. The program is designed to keep new saddles you did not like from piling up in the garage and draining your bank account.
- There is no refund to the deposit if you decide not to purchase a new saddle. Luckily, we offer some of the top road and tri saddles on the market and we hope that you find one that works for you.
- There is a $5 charge for a CMS employee to switch a saddle for you to help cover our time.
- There is an additional $10 charge if you would like a CMS employee to reinstall your rear hydration unit.
- Otherwise, you try as many saddles as you like with no additional costs!
- Demo time is 2 weeks per saddle and only one saddle out at a time.
- You will be charged for the saddle if you keep it more than 5 days past the scheduled return date unless authorized by a CMS employee.
Sometimes, a new saddle alone may not be the ticket. Working with a CMS fitter can help you with the process of finding a new saddle and can ensure that your bike fit is not the culprit of your saddle dilemma. Schedule your fit today or stop by to learn more.
We offer saddles from Cobb, Fizik, ISM, and Specialized in the Saddle Demo Program. You can also browse our selection of saddles online.